For people who desire to study Portuguese in Brazil for more than 90 days, getting a student visa is a commonly used option. If you want to stay less than 90 days, a tourist visa, which does not require any kind of application, is absolutely enough.
Why receiving an enrollment letter?
The only document that a foreigner needs from an entitled institution/school/university to apply for a student visa is a letter of enrollment (original and notarized). The letter of enrollment of the course “Portuguese for foreigners” at CENEX is widely regarded as a valid proof of education for a student visa. Therefore CENEX offers to send the letter of enrollment to the address of residency.
NOTE: Since the process for obtaining a student visa is depending on the the embassy, where you apply, CENEX does not guarantee that with this enrollment letter you are going to obtain a student visa. The institution CENEX only offers the service of sending the letter of enrollment and does not take any responsibility regarding the successful attempt of getting a student visa.
How to get the enrollment letter sent to your address?
- Enter the page “sign up” in the navigation bar.
- Enroll for the course normally until you come to the payment page
- When on the payment page select the option to receive the enrollment letter.
- Pay the total fee with Paypal or credit card.
- Send an email to Cenex requesting the enrollment letter, adding the address, where you want to receive the document.
What is included in the service of receiving the enrollment letter?
- R$ 160,00 express mail fee
- R$ 15,00 notarize document
- R$ 25,00 foreigner’s service (notarize + send at post office)